Main Category: Digital/ASIC Designer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Title: Principal Design Engineer
Short Description: Hi,
We are a semiconductor Recruitment Company based in Bangalore, India. We source talent to 40+% Semiconductor companies in India.
Job Requirements: Responsibilities:
- Lead the end to end development and productization of IP cores
- Develop architecture, micro architecture and specifications for IP cores in consultation with marketing and customers
- Articulate the technical value and benefits of our products to customers in the context of the customers’ application.
- Review the design, verification, layout, and all collateral for the product and provide direction to the team to ensure quality and competitiveness
- Take over existing IP core products and manage their development and productization
- In depth knowledge of HDMI/DP and related standards is MUST.
- Minimum BS EE/CS required, MS preferred.
- Experience with design of major portions of multiple successful ASIC/SoC designs
- Strong logic design, synthesis, functional and timing verification skills
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with all stages in the ASIC design flow including DFT, timing analysis, floor planning, ECO flow, silicon bring-up, and ATE test support.
- Flexible, creative, and able to perform high quality work independently with minimal supervision.
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communications skills
Company Name: Mindsoft Consulting
Instructions: If interested, pls send your resume to email@example.com
Send a Message
You need to be a member to send a message on this! Join Circuit Sage!