Main Category: Analog IC Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Title: Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer
City: San Diego
Short Description: Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer
Location: San Diego, California
The successful candidate will be involved in research, definition, design, simulation, layout supervision, characterization and release to production of high-performance state of the art BiCMOS integrated circuits in the following areas:
• Power Management: Low-Dropout (LDO) regulators, Switched-Mode Power Supply (SMPS), Battery Chargers, LED Drivers, Charge Pumps
• Audio Amplifiers: Class D, AB
• Interface Circuits: SPI, I2C, USB
Including the following functional blocks:
• Gain amplifiers
• Bandgaps and references
• Temperature sensors
• Voltage monitors
• Analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters
• State Machines/Sub-microprocessor
Power management applications include:
• Cell Phones
• Digital Still and SLR Cameras
• Mobile Internet Devices
• Portable Video Gaming
Job Requirements: Requirements:
• BSEE/MSEE degree with 5+ years of experience in analog or mixed-signal IC development.
• Hands-on design experience with BiCMOS/CMOS mixed-voltage custom circuit designs.
• Must possess strong intuitive and analytical understanding of transistor-level design and simulation.
• Must understand placement and layout issues with respect to mixed-signal IC.
Interested and qualified candidates please email your resume in MS Word format to:
www.linkedin.com/in/javierleon (are we linked?)
Company Name: TalentFuse
Contact: Javier Leon
Send a Message
You need to be a member to send a message on this! Join Circuit Sage!