Main Category: Software Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Title: Software Engineer
Short Description: Software Engineer
Vicksburg, MS or Alexandria, VA
Possible limited relocation
Our client is seeking a Software Engineer for their newest product line in RF propagation simulation and electronic warfare. The Software Engineer will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers to develop an RF modeling and simulation system for use in evaluating Electronic Warfare systems. The Software Engineer will develop interfaces with existing software modules and third party products, hardware, and develop custom user interfaces. This position also includes evaluating system performance in the lab and at the national test centers.
The Software Engineer will be exposed to a wide range of opportunities as part of a dynamic small business experiencing tremendous growth. This includes providing input to proposal development, customer interaction, and strategic planning.
Qualified Candidates should submit a resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or go online at www.prastaffing.com and apply directly.
Company Information: Our client is an exciting new company devoted to producing high-end products and services to government and commercial clients operating in the defense market. With $10M in second-year revenues and an international operating presence, our unique business model has resulted in dramatic company growth through the development of key market opportunities, particularly in Defense Modeling and Simulation.
Job Requirements: Job Responsibilities:
• Work directly with the program lead and System Engineers to develop system software components
• Develop interfaces to COTS hardware (FPGA’s, Data Acquisition Products) for a near-real-time data processing system
• Perform testing at the unit and system level
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
• Minimum of 3 years system design and development experience within the DoD and Intelligence Communities.
• Proficient with C/C++ and Java in Windows and Linux environments
• Must be eligible obtain and maintain a DoD TS/SI/TK security clearance.
• Master’s Degree Preferred
• 5 years system design and development experience within the DoD and Intelligence Communities preferred
• Familiar with ARCGIS or similar visualization tools
• Familiar with interfacing with FPGA hardware
• Familiarity with CREW / Warlock Systems
Company Name: Paradigm Recruiting Associates
Contact: Stacey Adams
Instructions: For immediate consideration, email your resume to email@example.com OR apply on-line at www.prastaffing.com.
Send a Message
You need to be a member to send a message on this! Join Circuit Sage!